Be courageous.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

What's it to you?

So...I have a friend.  She loves to journal to make herself feel better. She wanted to be one of the millions of others who has their own blog to share with the rest of the world and have people be inspired and comforted by stories that are not far from their own. She wanted a way to relieve personal stress, to laugh, and provide proof of all the adventures in her young life through her own personal autobiography.

The problem: Who is going to listen to ALL those stories?  I may be shamefully hiding behind a pen name to avoid the sarcastic comments of my peers but the number one reason why I am writing this blog is to BETTER MYSELF  and maybe get a few followers behind it. Journaling is such an awesome release of stress and maybe my first post will help someone relieve their own stress.

I am not getting down on myself when I say my life isn't that interesting to write about everyday (HONEST).  I  want to use this blog to tell stories of other people in my life who may have a more interesting story to tell that day. I want to connect people. I want to talk about things without being judged. Those are my reasons. What's it to you?

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea. Let's face it, some days our lives are boring and it would be nice to hear about something fun in someone elses life. I bet the guy in your picture is wearing shorts!

    ReplyDelete