Be courageous.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gahhhh!!!

So the title of this post is really all I can say at the moment because there are no words to make up for how many days I have gone without writing. Between 2 jobs, planning a wedding that will happily end my long distance relationship once and for all, and searching for insanely inspiring grad schools, blogging has unfortunately gone to the bottom of my to-do list. If you haven't given up on me yet hang in there! I have so many "friends" to catch you up on! Don't worry I'm making a list. I promise, if you give me just a few more weeks, things will slow down and I will have checked off a highly anticipated life changing event to my list of things to be thankful for: )

 In the meantime, I have a friend who has the most interesting book collection. She has a crazy passion for improving the lives and well-being of all children and even rivals my personal drive to help the less fortunate little ones. She let me borrow one of her books called "Jesus Land" and although it is very sad, it is very eye-opening. It is a true story based on the accounts of one girl who endured a very abusive childhood and was brave enough to share it with the rest of the world. This book only reinforces my passion to help children who grow up not knowing right from wrong or even what true happiness is. If the book does not interest you my feelings won't be hurt. I only ask that you find another book to become inspired by as an assignment while I get my ducks in a row and finally marry the love of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment