Be courageous.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Really?

I have a friend of mine who just recently got me addicted to Anderson Cooper 360. I swear I'm not kidding you but after watching his show tonight I googled him and found his live blogging page with this quote below that describes, to a T, what I've been trying to pinpoint in this blog and what he has been doing all along. Darn you Mr. Cooper.

"Anderson Cooper goes beyond the headlines to tell stories from many points of view, so you can make up your own mind about the news."

Now I am NOWHERE near as good as Anderson Cooper in accomplishing this goal and I am certainly not striving for it but I just wanted to put this quote out there and let you know if you don't like the way this blog is going try out some Anderson Cooper because he is amazing at getting the word out without being overly critical.

The other reason I was inspired to write this post is to let you know what I learned from Mr. Cooper today during his "Ridicu-list" segment. Are you ready? Kim Kardashian's butt is real!!!!! No lie!!! It is definitely ridiculous to know that some people spend their time criticizing someone's butt so much that she finally gets a "butt x-ray."

No comments:

Post a Comment